Saturday, July 05, 2008

a new home...

My bug found a new home in the zombiehangaar, it's in my posession for 16 years already! Reminds me of all the clubs i formed with it. Volkomen Strasse, The first chapter of Flatline Lowriders (funny how life evolves huh? i'm glad to see how my successors turned it to the succes it now has),Lowflyers (those were the illegal racing days on saturday night,aaaah the memories!)and finally Insane Zombies (and that's a keeper! these days i'm more into art and lifestyle...i'm getting older ya know...but probably crazier!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awsome.


student loan

gertski said...

thankssss

littlelebowski said...

Gertski, my favorite Kustomizer Man, leave me a message on littlelebowski (a) web . de , so I know where to send you the KWOON and KASHMIR songs... :-)